Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 8 February 2023

Baby Lacrimarium

Baby Lacrimarium
 
Be my lacrimarium
Come celebrate the pain with me
La-la lacrimarium
Let's navigate by the rays of the moon in my eyes
 
Stay with me, turn these cracks into ravines
Deliver me baby lacrimarium
Waltz with me to nightfall's dead wax poetryDeliver me baby lacrimarium
 
Be mine forever and ever
My heart sings the rain again for theeLet me score you this eerie courting callOf yet another Romeo dead, but dreamy
 
Stay with me, turn these cracks into ravinesWaltz with me to nightfall's dead wax poetryPray with me for the tearstorm of the centuryBaby please, smash a gordian heart to smithereens
 
Deliver me, deliver me baby lacrimarium(Deliver me)





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.